What documents do you need?
Home > FAQ > Self employment > Documents

We need to get all sorts of personal documents (passport copies, marriage certificate, résumé, etc…). One document that takes some time to get is a criminal record (extrait de casier judiciaire or Strafregisterauszug). We also need documents illustrating the sort of business you are going to operate and your experience in the field. We will send you a full list when we start the process.

The information contained in this website is not meant to substitute qualified legal advice given by a specialist knowing your particular situation. We can accept no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made following information found on this website. Micheloud & Cie is not a bank and neither sollicits nor accepts deposits. Currency conversion and interest rates provided on this website are listed for informational purpose only and may not be up-to-date. More >>

© Micheloud & Cie 2009      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48  info@live-in-switzerland.com. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Printed from http://live-in-switzerland.com/e/faq/documents.html