Swiss residency for non EU citizens
Home > Non-EU citizens

There are many ways you can become a Swiss resident if you are not a EU-15 citizen:

If you are over 55 years old and live from independent means, it may be possible for you to obtain Swiss residency and benefit from lump sum taxation.

Investor program
If you are younger than 55 and will not be working within Switzerland, Swiss residency and lump sum taxation can be obtained if you invest in a local company.

Business residency
You can obtain Swiss residency to relocate a business in Switzerland if you hire locals.

For other forms of residency such as expatriate services for companies establishing a base in Switzerland, special permits and border crossing permit, please contact us. We do not offer job search services nor political asylum.

The information contained in this website is not meant to substitute qualified legal advice given by a specialist knowing your particular situation. We can accept no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made following information found on this website. Micheloud & Cie is not a bank and neither sollicits nor accepts deposits. Currency conversion and interest rates provided on this website are listed for informational purpose only and may not be up-to-date. More >>

© Micheloud & Cie 2009      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48 No part of this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Printed from