|Swiss residency for investors|
Home > Non-EU citizens > Investor
You can obtain Swiss residency by investing in a Swiss company even if you
are less than 55 years old and not a EU citizen.
Typical client profiles
This is a very flexible program:
- Actors, singers or sportsmen
- People who are in the process of selling their company
- Businessmen not active within Switzerland
- Early retirement
- People living from their own assets and who do not need to work.
You need to invest at least half a million Swiss francs (convert in
dollars) in a small to medium company of the
canton where you will live. It is not enough to deposit the money in a
Swiss bank or buy shares from a Swiss company quoted on the stock
market. Your investment must bring economic added value for the area
by fostering job creation.
You will be expected to actually live in Switzerland most of the year, but
there are exceptions possible if in good faith. It is not possible, however, to
benefit from this system if you actually live most of your time in a different
country and only come to Switzerland for the summer.
Finally, unless you are a famous artist, you do need to show some ties to
Switzerland such as previous trips, Swiss friends, relatives living in
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are not sure whether you would
You will obtain a B permit renewed every year. This
will give you the right to live Switzerland with your family (wife and
children), buy Swiss real estate for your own use, and pay taxes with the lump
sum taxation system if you choose to. Hundreds of celebrities who could live anywhere have chosen Switzerland as
their home. There are good reasons for this:
- A friendly tax system
- A very central location right in the center of Europe. In
an hour you can be in France, Germany, Italy or the UK.
- Probably the highest quality of life in the world
- A great country to raise healthy, multilingual children
- The highest personal safety in Europe
- The best health care system in the world
- The Swiss have a great respect for personal privacy and have no prejudice
against wealthy people
- Enjoy great political stability of Switzerland (no war
Our company offers a one-stop service for moving to Switzerland
including all legal and fiscal
requirements. Our service covers all applications for residency, negotiation of lump-sum taxation,
insurances, VAT registration, Swiss taxes as well as practical needs such as
housing, schools and much more.
- Application for residence permits to the
municipal, cantonal and federal authorities
- Swiss taxes including negotiation of lump sum taxation and
intercantonal comparison, tax rulings, double taxation treaties, etc...
- We find reliable local Swiss companies for you to invest your funds
- Help with selecting the canton that best matches your needs
- Full assistance to locate houses and appartments
- Assistance in importing your personal items, works of art, cars, pets or
- Swiss insurances (medical, house, car, etc...)
- Relocation assistance for electricity, telephone, Internet
access, a satellite dish, etc...
The Micheloud family has been helping their clients
move to Switzerland for over 35 years. We have a great experience in this line of business and offer a
reliable, professional service. We work on the basis of reasonable fixed
fees payable according to the progress made. You will know exactly
how much our services are going to cost you before we start the process.More
about us ...
Don't hesitate to contact us for a free consultation by calling us ++41 21 331 48 48