I am already resident in Switzerland on a L or G permit. Can you help me get a full B-CE permit?
Home > FAQ > Self employment > Already resident

Yes we can. Many of our clients already work in Switzerland with a short term or border-crosser permit and they wish to become full residents. Whatever your situation, if you wish to become self-employed in Switzerland, we can help!

The information contained in this website is not meant to substitute qualified legal advice given by a specialist knowing your particular situation. We can accept no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made following information found on this website. Micheloud & Cie is not a bank and neither sollicits nor accepts deposits. Currency conversion and interest rates provided on this website are listed for informational purpose only and may not be up-to-date. More >>

© Micheloud & Cie 2009      Tel. ++41 21 331 48 48  info@live-in-switzerland.com. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. Printed from http://live-in-switzerland.com/e/faq/already-resident.html